Sunday, September 11, 2011

WHAT I WORE: SATURDAY NIGHT


I was invited to a birthday get together at Cibar in the Gramercy Park area of NYC.  The venue is upscale yet quaint. So as my friend Catalina put it, attire called for "casual but sophisticated".
Photobucket
Hmmmm, what do I have that's casually sophisticated ? Got it! A sequin top paired with jeans. Simple enough. I decided to roll the cuff up and not wear hose with my caged shoes to add length to my legs while still keeping it cool for warm early September nights.
 With Winter approaching you'll see this shirt and many other items worn again in different styles.
I loved the vintage/flapper influence of this sequin top.  I also did not get to wear my caged ankle booties purchased last Winter so Tis' the season!
Top: Alloy, Jeans: H&M, Shoes: Nine West Fall 2010
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pages