Thursday, September 22, 2011

TREND REPORT: THE RUGGED GENTLEMEN


Spain doesn't always get as much credit as they deserve for being so fashion forward, even with brands like Custo Barcelona, Zara, and Mango under their belt.  When I think of fashion and Spain, I think Barcelona, but low and behold Palma de Mallorca, the center city of Spain's Balearic Islands has a little sumpin' sumpin going on here in fashion as well.  I was here for a few days.  My main focus on this vacay was to have some QT with me, not fashion related, but I couldn't help snap some pictures of the latest trend happening for men in which I'd like to call "The Rugged Gentlemen".  This look consist of the lodgey, outdoors man, mixed with the suit and tie gentleman.

Look #1: Vest and Bow Tie, Button Down and Patched Ripped Jeans
For the men that love the bow tie, here's a way to update the look while adding swag and looking fresh in it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Look #2: The Cardigan, Checkered Button Down and Tie, Cargo Pants, Brown Boots
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Look #3:  The Parka and Button Down

Photobucket


Pages