Sunday, September 11, 2011

CELEBRITY TREND REPORT: BEST DRESSED MTV MUSIC AWARDS 2011


So we're now into Fashion Week, however I did say I'd get back to you with my pick for Best Dressed at the MTV Music Awards and since I only had 2 it made this fashion task very simple!

FEMALE:  Beyonce in Lanvin
I loved the color and cut of this dress.  A modern take on the traditional Indian sarees. She swept her hair in low side ponytail and kept it plain around the collar to accentuate the one shoulder. Paired with bold accessories, this look created a sexy and sophisticated statement.
Photobucket
Photobucket

MALE: Ne-Yo
I've always said there's something sexy about a man who's confident to wear color.  I love the mix of coppers, soft lava, and metallics.  It adds texture to the whole look.  Paired with basics, JUMP high tops, and his signature fedora styled hats, Ne-Yo knows how to pull of swag!
Photobucket

Pages