Monday, August 22, 2011

SNEAKER EDITION: CREATIVE RECREATION MEN


By now my followers should know I get as equally excited when I see a sneaker with swagger as much as I do when I see 5'inch heels with a red sole.  So without further ado, I introduce to you Creative Reaction "Men's Cicero High Top Sneaker".  Utilitarian meets Urban in canvas straps that intertwine with wool and a leather upper featuring an insulated removable snow cuff that resembles the neck of a buttoned up puffer.  Remove the cuff and you have an ankle strap. If you ask me, snow or no snow, removable or not, the cuff adds that extra wow factor, especially if you're the kind of guy that likes to show your stuff, half tuck the hem of your pants and show em' what you got!

Shop at http://www.80spurple.com/shop/product/135862/5095/creative-recreation-men-s-cicero-high-top-sneaker-khaki-wool-brown#.TlMKsvcRNcw.email


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pages