Thursday, June 23, 2011

SNAPPIN' IN THE STREET


I've always been a huge fan of New Balance sneakers, like since back in the day.  Something about them makes me feel like they have a combo of  European/All American/Lower East Sider Feel.  

I went to The Village Underground Bar last night to watch The Village Underground band  The AMAZING combination of Rahj & the Mash and DJ Danny Estrella play and spin top 40, classics, alternative rock, hip hop, reggae and dance.  Everything you’ve ever wanted to hear, the way you’ve never heard it before. I highly recommend if you're ever in the West Village.   Now back to fashion.  Check out guitarist Jason Murden's New Balance kicks.  I love how New Balance stepped away from their traditional neutral palettes & created a vibrant blue & red combo.  Perfect way to step into the 4th of July!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages