Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TREND ALERT! THE BIGGER THE BETTER

PhotobucketI have blogged about it before & I'm still fascinated and obsessed with The Basketball Wives Ear Candy. This season they are Bigger and Better ! As soon as more episode pics of Season 3 get out there, I will update this story with my faves for instance Suzie's long, ovesized feather earring, Jennifer's pink beaded chandeliers, & OH MY FASHION GOD Evelyn's beautiful Butterfly statement earrings.  See pics on left.. sold on the "Dulce" website. You'd think I'd be able to find these ear teasers in NYC, but nothing yet. Come on NYC Miami has one up on us...let's get with it! To my edgy ladies if you can find similar enormous styles wear them & let your ears finally do the talking instead of the listening!  See my 1st Basketball Wiives Bling link http://snapped4style.blogspot.com/2011/01/rockin-knockin-hoops.html

Many other of Jennifer William's ear bling can be found on the link below.
http://ilovepoparazzi.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages