Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HIGH HEELS 101

PhotobucketI was at the shoe repair over the weekend, getting my heel caps replaced on my favorite booties.  When the shoes were returned to me, I noticed the lower spine of the heel had been chipped away.  The shoe man offers to spray paint the back of my heel and at the same time gave me a 101 on heel and heel caps. 


We are not Dorothy & this is not the Wizard of Oz, there's no clicking heels here. He said, as soon as you hear your heels click click click, don't wait, take your shoes to get repaired immediately.  Don't say oh it can wait, oh I don't have the money right now, it's not that bad because it is!  The longer you allow the metal on your heels to click, the heel begins to chip away and this is what eventually causes the heel to cave inward & break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages