Saturday, October 22, 2011

WHAT I WORE TO : LES FRIDAY NIGHT


Hi Guys, let me start off by saying I know it's not a clear pic, it's a mobile one, and to be honest I was going to repeat the outfit in a different setting, but you just never know if the look, the style, the pose will be the same so why let it go to waste.


Whenever I post about hanging out on the Lower East Side, I usually like to set the scene by describing LES as a very laid back, hipster kind of vibe so in most cases you would dress casually hip no pun intended. The recent purchase I'm excited about is my Top Gun Style Jacket with faux fur collar. Besides H&M being my home away from home, every year I have a serious fetish with their men's Fall outerwear, so fellas, gents, all you guys out there hint hint hint H&M has well made, stylish coats at good prices. It makes me jealous all the time and want to be a guy just for a second or a least shrink the jacket down to size.  In this case they had a 36R which ended up fitting just right.


Jacket: H&M Men Fall 2011
Cropped Cowl Neck Sweater : Express
Jeans: Forever 21: $19.50
Boots: ASH 2010
Purse: Street Style 2010
Photobucket

Pages