Thursday, January 20, 2011

TREND REPORT: WEDGE IT IN

In 2006, I purchased 2 pairs of wedges, a gold round toe sandal by BCBG Max Azria that I won't even mention the price of those suckers & a nameless brand for $20 bucks in the Dominican Republic that are green suede & gold braided open toe sandal..looks very 60s. Here were are, 5 years later in 2011 & you'd never know I got them so long ago & I'm still rockin' them! Why am I telling you this ?? Because WEDGES ARE IN & this is another one of those what I like to call an I.R.A. nooooo not the retirement kind...the INVESTMENT RETAIL ACCESSORY or INVESTMENT RETAIL APPAREL kind...because we all know everything comes back in style.   Here are some of my Editor Picks from Piperlime   http://www.piperlime.com/Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages