Sunday, January 23, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG-STYLE TIPS ANSWERED

Photobucket A reader wrote to me : I have to tell you I love your blog.  I was inspired to check out the orange lipstick.  Sephora didn't have the right shade of orange.  I saw a new coral by Revlon @ Duane Reade.  Is that it?  I also love the glitter topcoat on just the one nail.  I think I'm going to do my nails in Teal and drop with a gold glitter topcoat on the thumb or pinky nail.  What do you think?  Am I too old for this glitter stuff ?
Dear Reader,
You're never too old to have fun with fashion! Some trends can be too young for some, however most of the trends I blog about are for fearless females....meaning teen/missy trends can be translated into a mature version for women and women trends can take on a more youthful approach.   So you're certainly NOT TOO OLD for GLITTER! Especially when topped over a mature color.  Teal & Gold sound beautiful.  I personally like the thumb or ring finger, however if you'd like to experiment with the pinky why not ? It's the first thing people see when you have a glass of champagne or a cup of tea!  Now that's very grown up!


Adopting youth trends is also the key to looking forever young...good examples of that are Gwen Stefani & Jennifer Lopez, both 41. 


Keep the questions coming readers!  Your fashion feedback is WANTED!


For those of you that missed the post here it is :  http://snapped4style.blogspot.com/2010/12/girl-in-me-add-some-sparkle-in-your.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages