Saturday, November 27, 2010

TREND ALERT! PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART

Is God telling us something? A religious back drop served for many performances of the night at the 2010 American Music Awards with lyrics centered around love & forgivness.


DIDDY & DIRTY MONEY -COMING HOME  The performance opens on a dusk stage with what seems like light from the "Man" above illuminating 2 young ladies in nun inspired gowns as they sing acapella "Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes"


JUSTIN BIEBER -PRAY  "I know there's good times behind that pain, hey can you tell me how I can make a change, I close my eyes and I can see a better day, I close my eyes and pray"







MILEY CYRUS-FORGIVINESS & LOVE  "the only thing our hearts our made of are the acts of forgiveness & love"









And with the holidays around the corner I can't help but think of another catchy tune that seems appropiate at this moment..."Put a little love in your and the world will be a better place for you and me you just wait and see " Annie Lennox & Al  Greene

Pages