Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TREND REPORT: PRETTY LITTLE THINGS


Everyday ideas keep comin' as to what I'd like to blog about.  Every now and then I will feature "Pretty Little Things", inspired by the ABC Family show "Pretty Little Liars".  I love everything Lucy Hale's character Aria wears.  On Season 2, Episode 4 "Blind Dates", Aria sports a mossy green baseball jacket proving that the referee stripes and varsity jacket trend is still continuing.  However, I like the interesting mix of the traditional 1950's bandanna wrapped around her head in a modern day "Rockabilly" Hairstyle.  It's like Lucille Ball, meets Chicana, meets prepster.  Great Back To School look!


For my 1st Pretty Little Things Trend Report see : http://snapped4style.blogspot.com/2011/06/trend-report-pretty-little-thingsin.html
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos from kissmecarousel.onsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages